CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sleepy

I am working on day three of three nights in a row with very little sleep. I have put Blake to bed somewhere between eight and eight thirty. He will awaken sometime after midnight, and be awake until four or five. Today, it was around four. The last two nights, I have given him Melatonin with no results. Ugh. It can't fail me now! I have been trying to be patient with him, as I am sure he would rather be sleeping as well. I don't think he's sick, but who knows? Maybe an ear infection? He's so defensive about having his ears messed with, even asking him if his ears hurt will send him screaming in the other direction.

1 comments:

Holly's Mom said...

So sorry.. Holly hs been teething and we haven;t slept through the night in 3 weeks (getting 8 molars) but at least she goes back to bed after about 45 minutes.