CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Five things that make me happy

1. My new purse! The straps on my old one were starting to crack. Plus, green is my favorite color.

2.
Cake Balls. You really should try them. Recipe

3. Having the day off. Eric and I have to go to Drew's IEP meeting today, and so I took a personal day. The meeting isn't until later, so now I get to enjoy two hours to myself. Yay!

4. The fact that we're going away for the weekend. Friday is our tenth wedding anniversary, and we're spending it alone. As a couple. Yay! My mom and dad are going to watch the boys for us.

5. My summer starts in three days. Then I will have the next three months off! Woohoo!

1 comments:

Jodie said...

I believe all of those things would make me happy too. Okay, maybe not that purse as my #1, but that is okay! Have fun this weekend