CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

An exercise in mother management

So, I admit I started out a little grumpy. I hate when my day starts before five o'clock in the morning. Anyway, I got Drew a bowl of cereal and Blake a Pop-tart and put Madagascar on for them. I sat down at the computer, and Drew said, "Mommy, I want toast!" I told him no, that I had already gotten him cereal, and he needed to eat that first. Honestly, I hate making toast. It's not like toast making is difficult, I just don't like it. I know, it's strange. Anyway, he kept asking me over and over. Finally, I said, "Fine, Drew! I'll make you some toast!"

He looked at his brother and said, "See, Blakey?" I swear he was teaching him a lesson in getting what he wants. Ask enough and wear Mom down.

3 comments:

fragilemom said...

That would make for a great comic strip!!!!

Umma said...

Haha, what a good big brother!

Mark said...

I think your right, you got had. And Blake is a fast learner!