CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Poor Blakey!

Blake had been a bit whiny this afternoon, but that happens sometimes. I shrugged it off. Around five o'clock, he came up to me and threw up. I ran him to the bathroom, but that was sort of like closing the barn door when the horse was already out, you know? Anyway, I gave him a bath and Eric cleaned up the mess. (Thank goodness Eric was off work today!) He seemed ok for awhile, but then around 6:30 or so, he did it again. This time I had enough notice to get him to the bathroom. Poor fella was burning up. I rocked him a little bit, then put him in his bed, where he lay drowsily for a long while. About nine o'clock tonight, he came out and asked to be held. Then he threw up. Again. I feel really bad for him. I've been watching Kelly's kids all week, and I called her to tell her that Blake's sick and she shouldn't bring her kids over tomorrow. I hope they don't get it. Drew's been staying away from Blake, but he gets everything. And I expect I'll have it by tomorrow. It's inevitable, isn't it? I hope not. Blech.

3 comments:

Jen said...

So sorry, hope he starts to feel better soon and that the rest of you stay healthy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Blakey!! I hope the rest of you don't get it. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better take care
Jessica