CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sometimes I wish I had a secret decoder ring. Because, then it might not take me as long to figure things out. Drew was standing in front of the bookcase and pointing above his head. He said something about games, but I couldn't understand the first part. We don't really have any games on the bookshelves, so there were no clues there. I named a couple games, and asked if he wanted to play. Nope. I looked around to see what may have led to this request. Ahh. Spongebob was on, and there was my clue. FRYCOOK games. He wanted the DVD of Spongebob with Frycook Games on it. The DVD is called Fear of a Krabby Patty. Yay me!

4 comments:

theotherlion said...

I KNOW THAT EPISODE! How sad is that?

fragilemom said...

I feel your confusion!

Anonymous said...

I see your situation hang in their
Jessica

Anonymous said...

You should have been a detective. Good job!!!
Mom