CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A confused conversation

Me: Guys, get your shoes on, we're getting ready to leave.

Drew: We're going to the fair?

Me: Yep, later.

Drew: I go in the RED car.

Me: Sorry, buddy. Grandma and Grandpa are meeting us there. And they took the silver car.

Drew: I go to bed at the fair?

Me: No, you'll go to bed at the condo.

Drew: I'll hold Aunt Kelly's hand?

Me: If you want, you can.

Drew: I take my clothes off at the fair? And watch TV? On the couch?

Me: No, you're thinking of the condo. You can do that at the condo.

Drew: No. I do it at the fair.

lol. Oh dear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny!!!
Jessica

Umma said...

It sounds like he has an interesting outing planned, lol

Bonded for life said...

heheh Sounds like he has some fun times planned!