CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Now doesn't that look yummy?

I love gadgets. My nice brother in law, Mark gave me his rotisserie that he never uses. So, I gladly accepted it, and today I decided to try it out.


And we're having these Spicy Southwestern Roasted Potatoes with them:
I got the recipe while browsing at Foodgawker, my favorite new food website. It directed me to this webpage. Here's the recipe:
Spicy Southwestern Roasted Potatoes

4-6 medium-sized red potatoes, cut into roughly equal sized wedges
1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

In a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with the vegetable oil and the spices until they are completely coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly crispy on the outside. Serve warm.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Hope you enjoy it! Looks like your off to a GREAT start!

Anonymous said...

look like your having a great meal
Jessica

theotherlion said...

Is that a Pampered Chef Bamboo bowl? It is pretty. And so is the food!

Kristiem10 said...

Yes it is. I love that thing.