CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Keyless entry saves the day

Drew was taking a bath. Blake was all cleaned up, and ready for his haircut. He wanted to go outside and play. I told him that he could play on the back porch for awhile. I opened some of the windows out there to make it cooler for him. He came onto the porch and pulled the house door closed behind him. Unfortunately, the door was locked. So, I went around the house to the front door. Also locked. Well, thank goodness we have a keypad on our garage door, thanks to my garage door serviceman brother in law, Tony. I went in through the garage and went back out to close the outside porch door. Blake looked up from playing with rocks and said, "Are you back?" No biggie to him. I went back to check on Drew and he said, "I'm not ready yet, Mom." To get out, that is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that rocks! I've been thinking of keyless entry for our house too. It sounds like it may be worth it!!

Kristiem10 said...

I can't tell you how many times it's saved me.

Anonymous said...

I use the key pad everyday it does come in handy.
Jessica