CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Morning Randomness

I am waiting for Eric to come home. This week, he and my brother in law Tony butchered pigs. For less than a hundred bucks, we have enough pork to last us until next summer. He went today to wrap the smoked sausage they did.

When he gets home, I have to go do a couple cleaning jobs. Not that I'm excited about it. I have my hair in a ponytail, and I think it looks funny now that I have bangs. I am not sure exactly how to make them look right when my hair is up. I guess it's a good thing people don't pay too much attention to the cleaning lady.

Tonight, I am going to the Winery at Versailles. I am going with the women from my bible study group. Our Mormon friend Eric thought this was a little ironic. I say if Jesus drank wine, I can too. :)

We have been having a "color of the day" here lately. Ever since our appointment in Chicago, when I realized that Blake absolutely doesn't know his colors, I decided we're going to work on it. I started with red. I taped a piece of red construction paper on the fridge. We put on red clothes, went in the toyroom and found all the red toys we could, and pointed out all the red things we've seen throughout the day. Late in the day, I showed Blake something red, and said, "What color is that?" He said, "GREEN!" So I guess we may have to go with "Color of the Week" until he gets red. lol.

I hope you are all having a good weekend!

3 comments:

Mark said...

GO REDS!

Anonymous said...

Oh Blakey, you are so funny. I liked Mark's response.
Grandma V

Anonymous said...

The color of red is awesome.
Jessica