CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wah!

Blake is driving me up the wall. He has gotten into everything today. He made himself a baked potato in the microwave at 6 this morning, unbeknownst to me and Eric. He has gotten the margarine out forty eleven times just to dip his finger in it and lick off the margarine. He found a bag of candy from Saturday's parade and opened every piece, put it in his mouth, chewed it up, and placed it on the floor. When I was helping Drew find his shoes, Blake smushed my third and final decent tube of MAC lipstick. He brought his Little Tikes car into the house. He ran onto the driveway in his underwear to get the paper, and when he came in, he wadded the newspaper up. I swear I can't keep up with him! You would think with all the things he's done today, he'd be worn out, but nope, I'm the only one who is. And I do try to watch him. Try being the operative word. He is so fast! Wah.

And to top it all off, I went to the doctor for what I thought was a painful insect bite or rash, and it turns out I have shingles. Great.

4 comments:

Chris said...

WOW! I am amazed at the amount of strength and patience that you have! I will pray for a speedy recover with the shingles (I know they can be very painful).

My thoughts are with you on a very stressful day and it is only 12:30pm.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have the shingles I hope they go away soon take care

Jessica

theotherlion said...

If I was close, I would bring Punkin over and tell you to go take a nap. And then I would pour you a glass of wine. I've heard wine helps shingles heal faster. =) Amaretto Sours, too. I do hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh man girl :( I'm thinking of you.