CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The good and the bad

I'll start with the bad, because it's easier to think of those. (does that make me a pessimist? Thanks for wearing off on me, Eric!)

I have watched, or rather listened to Teletubbies eleventeen times today. My sink is full of dishes and the beds need made. Again. My house is a wreck, and I need a shower. I have been having a lot of anxiety today for some unknown reason. I guess I just have a lot going on in the near future, and I am easily overwhelmed. Ok, so that's the bad.

The good is that my kids have been excessively happy today. I got lowlights in my hair last night and wasn't sure if I liked them or not. I posted a pic of my new color on facebook and got ten compliments on it, so I have decided to like it. :) I bit the bullet and made a couple phone calls that needed to be made, and that eased my anxiety some. Also, I read my bible for a long while, which also helped. I am always amazed that I could read the same book of the bible numerous times, and every time, I still find something new in it. We are running out of leftovers in the fridge, so I can make something different for supper tonight. I like cooking and am not fond of leftovers, but don't like to throw good food away. My cute and sweet husband is buying all the school supplies after work tonight so I don't have to.

0 comments: