CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Making a break for it

Blake burst out the back door and into the yard in his underwear before I knew it, and ran to the swingset. Of course I went after him. I, who was still clad in my nightgown, stood in the back porch hollering--yes hollering for him to come back inside. When he didn't, you know I took a second to get my camera.




After saying a quick prayer that my neighbors were too busy to notice our state of undress, I ran out there while holding down my nightgown against the breeze, grabbed Blake's arm, and pulled him back in the house. I guess we need more conversations about how it is not OK to go outside in our underwear. It's going to be hard to explain when apparently it is OK to go out in your pajamas, but not your underwear. lol. Never a dull moment, that's for sure.

2 comments:

fragilemom said...

Too cute! On your blog yesterday....great job writing the goods!!! There are so many, but sometimes (okay, most of the time for me) the bads, even if it's only 1 in a whole day, tend to get the most notice. Hmm, what's up with that? I think starting with the bads, is good.....gets it over with and ends on a GOOD note! Have a great day!

ps. I'm back up and blogging. Come read please.

Anonymous said...

Oh Blake is always up to something. It makes life interesting.
Jessica