CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Seriously, did that just happen?

I went to wipe Drew's butt. Be warned, this story gets grosser. Much, much grosser.

On the way back to the kitchen, Blake was holding a bundled up blanket. He was saying, "Shush, shush. It's okay." rather sweetly. Aww,I thought, He's pretending he's got a baby in his blanket! So I went up to him and his "baby", and said, "Can I see your baby?" "Sure!" says he. But it wasn't a baby. Oh no. It was a poop turd. He was carrying around his poop, all bundled up like a baby. And was cooing at it! Oh my gosh. The room started spinning. I took his "baby" and flushed it down the toilet. I immediately gave him a bath, and threw the blanket in the washer. Then I went into the toyroom where he must have produced his "baby". I ended up shampooing the carpet, too.

I am still in awe of him. I am pinching myself and wondering if I entered into some twilight zone where bizarro things happen. But no, it's just our life. :)

4 comments:

theotherlion said...

You know that will happen some day in my house, right? Oh my. Ew ew ew!

Bekki said...

How crappy!

Jana Nickle said...

Oh boy.... Well thats one I havent been through...yet.!!!! Gotta love em'.

fragilemom said...

OMG! Please don't let me go through that!