CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Way to go HGTV!

I was watching Deserving Design today, and I saw an episode about a mom and her son, who has Fragile X Syndrome. I loved this woman. Her motto is Live. Laugh. Love. Ok, so it is a little cliche' but this woman really lives it. She is a leader for her son's Special Olympics bowling team. She has helped him to have real friends, and seems like the mom I want to be to my boys.

If you are interested in watching the episode, here is the link: Click HERE!

1 comments:

fragilemom said...

Will definitely take a look at it when kids are napping. I've been wanting so bad to be more involved. I think I still need to wait until the youngest gets a little older....anxiety hits pretty easy for me these days.