CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Great.

I went to work this morning and went to the high school to make a delivery. I got back to find Blake's aide looking for me. She said he had a loose bowel movement in his pants and needed a change of clothes. I ran home to get some clean pants. By the time I got back from home, it had happened again. So, I had to call my manager and tell her I had to leave because Blake was sick. I am sure she wasn't thrilled. I felt bad for giving short notice, but what can you do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely nothing!

Anonymous said...

It wasn't your falt that Blake is sick things just happen for a resin.
Jessica

~Christina~ said...

I understand the dissapointment. It's not fun but with our kiddos and loose stools they don't need to be at school. Some supervisors just don't get that. :o(