CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Friday, baby!

Blake and I are off school today! It was a scheduled day off. Poor Drewy still has to go. But he's not unhappy about it. Mrs. H. is dropping him off at Grandma and Grandpa's house after school. Blake will already be there. Around lunchtime, I am going with Kelly and Kyle to see Dr. Berry-Kravis. It's going to be a whirlwind trip. Coming home tonight!

I have a cold. I tried to ignore it in hopes it would go away. But no good. It's not too bad, though. Yet.

Guess what?! The only good thing about it getting cold out is that it is Cream of Wheat time of year. I told Eric last night that Cream of Wheat makes me happy inside. He said, "You realize that sounds strange?" lol. I don't care. It is true.

So, while I was getting Drew ready for school, I guess Blake got desperate for some cheese crackers: The fun never ends over here, I'm telling you.

0 comments: