CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday

The boys woke up at 5:30 this morning. I told them it was too early and they needed to go back to sleep. Well, that didn't work well. They went back to bed for about ten minutes, then Blake came and asked if he could go to the toyroom. I relented, and let them get up. I went back to bed for a bit. I could hear Blake watching Snow Buddies, and he went in his room for a little bit. I got up to check on him, and this is what I found:
Nothing like setting your bed up on the counter. I thought, if he wants to lay in bed, why not his soft and cozy bed? Nope. The hard, cold counter had more appeal. He was ticked when I made him get down.

I accidentally let it slip to Drew that he's going to Grandma and Grandpa's house after school tomorrow. He got all excited, talking about going in the red car somewhere. I am sure he'll drive his aide crazy today with questions about it.

Well, I have a little time this morning, and my bed--the real one, not the counter, is calling me back. Have a great day!

0 comments: