CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Randomness

It's been awhile since I've done a "randomness" post, so here you go:

It is ugly here. Rain and gloom. I hate it. I also hate that when I have to go to work today, I'll have a bunch of cases of food to move from one school to the other in the rain. We get a delivery on Wednesdays. Blech.

I went to a Lia Sophia jewelry party at my sister's house last night. And I am going to a Premier jewelry party tonight. Weird that I don't get invited to these kinds of parties often, and I have two in a row, and both jewelry parties.

Drew is on day 2 of his Abilify. He was in a good mood this morning, and got into Mrs. H's car without any problems. That's usually a hard transition for him, and he did fine. Hopefully he'll have a good day at school.

We are going to the Holiday Ball in a couple weeks, and I need to get a formal dress. Not sure what I am looking for, but I do need to be able to dance in it. Last year we went, and my dress had a little train on it. I ended up pinning it up so I could dance without stepping on it.

I have an interest in End Times prophecy. I have always been fascinated by "the end of the world" or whatever. I found a great pastor online and I think I've listened to all his sermons. He's been working through the book of Revelation for quite awhile now. If that sort of thing interests you, here is a link: Harvest Family Fellowship The pastor is a little quirky, but I like him.

The other day, I saw Blake on the playground with a small group of kids. They were huddled together. They all yelled something and threw their hands in the air. Then Blake took off running while holding hands with the rest of them. Blake was leading the chain and the other kids looked happy to be playing with him. It warmed my heart. I almost burst into tears on the spot. I am so glad he seems to have friends.

That's all for now. Have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so hard for the kids to be able to actually play with other kids and your story made me happy too. Grandma V