CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where the heck have I been?!

At the hospital. My sister Kelly had surgery on Wednesday. I've been there every day since. She may be coming home today. And I am the one who will be driving her home if she does. That makes me a little nervous, since it is an hour drive, and she is in pain. I am sure every little bump on the road is going to hurt her. Yikes!

My nephew had to go to Rush University for research and so my brother in law, Tony took him. Eric went along to keep Kyle in a good mood. My sweet mother in law is watching the boys today, pretty much all day so I can take care of Kelly.

My parents are on their way to a cruise. They are driving to Florida then taking off from there. Lucky ducks!

0 comments: