CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

They just keep coming out.


They are celebrating Blake's lost tooth tomorrow at school. How cute is that? He brought the tooth home and showed it to me. Then he tried to put it back in. :)

Drew had a green card day today! Woohoo! He and Mrs. H had a snowball fight after school. He thought it was great fun. I am just happy it is warm enough to start it melting.

I went to the dentist today and had my two temporary crowns put on. They had to shave down my teeth. The insurance denied my claim for one of them, the one that didn't need the root canal. While the dentist was drilling away at it, the tooth broke. Twice. He had to rebuild it before he could put the temporary on. And I think they hit my tongue with the drill or something, because it was chewed up and bleeding at the end of my appointment. And it hurts. No fun.

I have bunko tonight. Yay!

4 comments:

theotherlion said...

Hopefully you win Bunko to make up for the horrible dentist experience!

Blake is such a doll. =)

Jen said...

Definitely, no fun

fragilemom said...

I don't ever want to have teeth work done again!

Anonymous said...

congratulation Blake for losing your tooth
Jessica