CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Randomness, List-style

1. I just sent the boys off to school. They were both happy for once getting in the car. Well, I did forget that Blake hit Drew the one time, but sadly. that's typical.

2. We have a busy week this week. Tonight I have bible study. I think we are going to discuss starting a new study. Anyone have any suggestions?

3. Tomorrow, we have parent-teacher conferences for Drew's school. Then Eric and Drew have haircuts. Not to mention the lunch meeting Eric has with our retirement investment guy.

4. Thursday I had to take off work for a three hour dental appointment. I would much, much, much rather be working. I have to get two teeth prepared for temorary crowns. Darn tooth grinding! I wonder if my dentist will let me have nitrous oxide for a full three hours?! Thursday night I have bunko. Whew!

5. At my school, we have sixth grade students who work for us every lunchtime for about 45 minutes. They stay working for us for two months at at time. Last week Friday was the last day for our most recent group. I wasn't there, so I didn't get to thank them for all their hard work. When I got to work yesterday, there was a bag of homemade Chex Mix and a thank you note. It said, "Kristie, thank you for being so fun and clever to me. You made me laugh every day when I worked with you. You are the best! I am hoping to see you in the future!" Isn't that sweet?! It totally made my day. I put it up on my fridge at home.

6. I finally got my hair colored again. It needed it so bad. I was thankful for being required to wear a ball cap to work for past week!

0 comments: