CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday!

I am so glad today is Friday. It's been a heck of a week. On Tuesday, our computer got a bad virus. Bad. It took Eric three nights straigt to fix it. That's saying something with my smart husband.

I went to the endodontist on Wednesday because I am still having so much pain. I found out that I have to get a root canal one tooth over from my last one. They put a crown on it a few weeks ago, but now it needs a root canal. So I'll have a filling in my crown. Crazy! And, I have maxed out my dental insurance for the year, so I have to shell out $1,039.00 on Monday morning. Payment must be made in full at time of services rendered. Ugh!

For Easter, someone we know gave the boys cute little bunnies made from washcloths. Blake got them off the counter and this is what he did with them:

I guess he thought they looked like slippers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I love it. Mom

Anonymous said...

Blake's idea of slippers is so cute. I loved it. Mom