CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Craziness!

Drew came home from school and he was grumpy. First he said, "Blake HIT me! On the face!" I didn't see it happen, but I believe it did. So, I scolded Blake and then followed Drew into the toyroom. He said, "No milk! No snack! No Zoboomafaoo!" And he turned the TV off. I told him that was fine, and went into the bathroom to dry my hair. He went into to his room and opened and closed the door repeatedly. I told him that he needed to just go in his room and come out when he was a happy boy. He shut the door. A minute later, he came out. I said, "Are you better now?" and he replied, "No, I am NOT a happy boy yet! Hummph." and went back in his room. A couple more minutes passed and he came out and asked for Zoboomafoo. I asked if he was happy now and he said, "Yeah, I'm better now." And he was.

2 comments:

fragilemom said...

Amazing what a little time the bedroom will do!

Mark said...

LOL!