CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 23, 2010

He's killing me

Blake was awake from 2:00 in the morning until 5:30 this morning! I was pretty patient with him until about 5:00, when I started panicking that Drew would be getting up in an hour or less. I could tell he was getting frustrated with it still being "nigh-night time". He finally fell asleep around five thirty and so did I. And, we all slept until 7:00. Actually, that's when I woke up, gasped and ran to wake Drew up. I let Blake sleep a few more minutes. He was Grumpy. Yes, with a capital G.

I got them off to school and went back to bed for an hour and a half. Poor Blakester has to stay awake. I bet he'll be wanting to go to bed tonight.

Have a nice day!

1 comments:

fragilemom said...

We (rather I) just had about the same episode last night. Not fun.