CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Imitation

My kids love to imitate what they see. Especially when they are watching movies. The latest movie craze has been Pinocchio. Yesterday afternoon, Drew was watching it and he brought me his drumsticks and Woody, and asked me to make him a puppet. I thought it might be possible, so I gave it a go. And boy was he excited!


I attached some kite string to his arms and head to hold him up. Both boys LOVED it. They were dancing around the kitchen. The main problem was that we had two boys and one puppet. If you know what I mean. We have the rejected Woody doll and the beloved one, and I had used the beloved one for the puppet. So I instructed Blake to find the other Woody doll and I made one for him as well.
Unfortunately, as you might imagine, all the strings got tangled up and every other minute I have to "fix it, Mommy."