CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July

We went to my inlaws' house for the Fourth. We had grilled burgers, brats and hot dogs for the boys. Eric and I played cornhole against my niece Ashley and her fiance' Jeremy and got our butts kicked royally. We played against my brother-in-law Ed and niece Jessica and actually won. The boys both thought cornhole was fun and wanted to throw the beanbags. Drew kept cracking up at the sound the beanbags made when they landed on the board.

My inlaws live on a small lake and we watched the fireworks from their back patio. The fireworks reflected on the lake and was a pretty sight. After the fireworks, we lit sparklers. This was the first year we let the boys hold them. They both did a great job of holding them, and they had fun with it, too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a nice day. Mom