CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Camp

So, I just picked the boys up from their third time at day camp. I posted about it awhile back. I was nervous about leaving them, since it was their first such experience. I don't think I ever blogged a followup about it, but they both did great.

They told me that Drew stayed by the door a couple minutes and then went in and was fine. Last week, there was no door-crouching at all. He did it again this morning, but wasn't really fearful. He just really likes doors.

Blake was on the playground and Drew was waiting for me today. They had an armload of art projects they did, and when I asked them, they both said they had fun.

I think we have six more times of going. Woohoo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew told me he had camp tomorrow. I asked him if he liked to go to camp and he said "YES" Mom