CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things to be happy about

Sometimes when I get frustrated about something, I will make a list of things I am happy about. This puts things into perspective and makes me feel better. Here goes:

1. I live in a great little town.
2. I enjoy my job.
3. My husband is awesome.
4. My kids are funny.
5. I am not making supper tonight.
6. I live in a time with electricity and indoor plumbing.
7. My life is happy.
8. I have a great bible study group.
9. I have a nice, but humble home.
10. I can email my kids' pediatric neurologist and she will email me back, and actually knows who we are without checking our file.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What are you frustrated about?

Kristiem10 said...

School stuff.

Lisa said...

I hope your yesterday and today were better days for you.

Bonnie@TheFragileXFiles said...

Love this list. I do this too.....