CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Morning Randomness

1.  The boys and I still have colds.  I gave Blake one half of a benadryl for his runny nose.  I am hoping it doesn't make him go to sleep.  A full one does. 

2.  I am not liking this cold weather.  I know it's nothing compared to what we'll soon have, but still.  Waah!  Not a fan.

3.  I forgot to iron everyone's clothes last night so I had to do it all this morning.  At least Drew had me up at 6:00 so I had plenty of time to get it done.

4.  Speaking of plenty of time, I actually got other stuff accomplished this morning already.  I put away some radnom clean clothes that was in the laundry room, folded towels and washed, dried and put away the dark clothes.  I also emptied the dishwasher and reloaded it.

5.  I have bible study tonight.  We are studying the book of Revelation.  I love this study.  It is by John Macarthur.  If you know me well, you know that Revelation is a huge interest area for me. 

6.  Sears Kidvantage rocks!  I exchanged two pairs of jeans we had bought for the boys about three weeks ago and both pairs were ripped.  They exchanged them for the exact same pairs no problem.  I felt a little guilty about it, but that is what Kidvantage is for. 

0 comments: