CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sometimes I miss the obvious. I was all concerned that Blake had a stomach ache last night. This afternoon, I noticed he was really congested, and I was told him I was going to give him some cold medicine. He said, "Make my ear better?" In my litany of "Does this hurt?," "does that hurt?" I never questioned whether his ears hurt! So, I asked him which ear hurt and he pointed to his left ear. I guess when he was answering no that his throat didn't hurt, he never thought to mention it was his ears all along!

1 comments:

H(P) said...

Oh don't feel bad, we've all done that...just part of the guessing game we get to play with our special dears...
Once my littlest guy kept telling me his ear hurt, and then pointing to his earlobe, I kept asking if it hurt IN his ear...he said, no and touched his earLOBE...I thought maybe he had hurt it wrestling or something...well turns out his eardrum burst...it was just hurting so bad that all he could touch was the lobe...i felt AWFUL! No damage done, but now if he tells me something hurts, I go through the ENTIRE gamet...