CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I shouldn't laugh...

Drew is funny.  Even when he's ticked off.  Especially when he's ticked off.  He doesn't want to take a bath, so he gets in the tub, yelling at me that he's NOT taking a bath.  (which of course, is exactly what he's doing) He doesn't want his hair washed, so he says, "No hair!  See?  It's gone!  My hair is gone!"  Other times, like when I am going to help him get his socks on, he'll say, "No feet, they're gone, see?!" and hide them under a blanket. Another trick he tries is to say things are closed.  Like the store is closed.  He'll say, "No comb my hair.  My hair is closed!"   Sometimes, if he doesn't want help with wiping, he'll say, "No butt!  I don't have a butt today!"  It cracks me up.  Get it?  Cracks me up?  lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I love that boy!
Mom

H(P) said...

Oh I laughed! Thanks for sharing! And YES, you should laugh too...(maybe so he doesn't hear, but it keeps the joy in the process...)