CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Afternoon

Eric and Blake went fishing with Eric's dad.  Originally, Eric was the only one going, but when Blake saw Grandpa Meyer, he said, "I'm going fishing, Mom!"  and ran to his room to get some clothes on.  He had his clothes on and Woody and Buzz Lightyear snugly in his arms.  I told him he should leave Woody and Buzz here since last timehe went fishing, he lost his play cell phone (in the lake).  He said, "Please?!  I be careful."  Of course, I relented.  He got his own carseat out and put it in the van.  Then he proceeded to buckle Woody and Buzz into the seat next to him.  Too cute. 

Drew has been quite happy with this arrangement since he didn't have to fight Blake for computer time.  I waited until he lost interest and moved on to something else before getting on the computer.  And the second I sat down, he protested, "It's my turn, Mom!"  But, of course.

1 comments:

fragilemom said...

Sounds familiar with the computer thing!