CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A to Z about Me

I borrowed this from Kari at ShoeBockGreetings:

{a} age ::  35
{b} bed size :: Queen-I like my sheets 600 thread count or higher if you're buying....

{c} chore you hate :: Laundry
{d} dogs :: Nope
{e} essential start to your day :: having an awake kid.  Otherwise I am still sleeping!
{f} favorite color :: Green is my favorite.
{g} gold or silver :: Don't care either way, I guess.
{h} height :: 5'7

{i} instruments you play :: Flute, though not very well.  Sometimes I still pull out my flute and play Blue Ridge Saga, though. 

{j} job title :: Lunch Lady at Fort Loramie Schools.  I love my job.  It is not a glamourous job, but I love the kids.  And it keeps me busy for three hours a day while my kids are at school.  Plus, I get to see them while they have their lunch.
{k} kids ::  Drew (11) and Blake (8)
{l} live :: Fort Loramie, Ohio
{m} maiden name ::  Vagedes gets misprounounced all the time.  We always knew when a telemarketer was calling because they always pronounced it Va-GET-is.
{n} nicknames :: Hmm..Eric calls me "Honey" or "Hon" a lot.  Hardly ever says Kristie.  And My sister always calls me "Sissy" or "Sis". 
{o} overnight hospital stays :: A few.  Having kids, foot surgery as a kid. 
{p} pet peeve :: I can't really say misplaced commas, since I am the queen of that.  Maybe just gossips.  It annoys me when people have to "get the dirt" on others.  Especially when they totally overlook the plank in their own eye while looking for the speck in others'.

{q} quote :: I have a lot of scripture quotes I like, but this one always gets me: 

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  Rev. 21:3-5

{r} righty or lefty :: Lefty.  One time my friend Pam and I wrote a letter to Mead asking them to make a right-handers' notebook with the spiral on the right side. 
{s} siblings ::  I have an older sister, Kelly, who always tries to get people to believe that she is five years younger than me instead of five years older. 
{t} time you wake up :: Depends on the day.  Usually by 6-6:30 with the kids.  Sometimes earlier, like today.  Blake was up at 5:30.
{u} university attended :: I didn't.  Well, actually I went to community college for awhile, but I dropped out.  And I'm ok with that.
{v} vegetables you dislike :: Cauliflower
{w} what makes you run late :: Eric Meyer!
{x} x-rays you’ve had :: Too many to list!  I am clumsy!
{y} yummy food :: Fettuccini Alfredo, Pizza, mashed potatoes, bread.
{z} zoo animal favorite :: Monkeys

0 comments: