CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm back....maybe?

I've been home from the hospital since Friday afternoon.  I am so glad to be home with my family!  I have some follow-up appointments coming up and hopefully I am on the right track. 

When I got home, Drew burst into tears when he saw me, but recovered almost immediately and said hi. Blake went and hid in the corner and ducked his head between his knees. I sat next to him a minute and told him I was staying home with him now if that was okay. He also recovered pretty quickly. They kept pretty close tabs on where I was for a couple days, just to make sure I don't run off to the hospital again, I guess.

I don't have tons to blog about, though it's been forever since I've been here.  This whole health crisis has been hard on the boys.  Blake, especially.  Every so often, he'll ask, "Are you better now?"  Poor fella. 
 
Eric had to work today so my dad came over to help me.  I appreciate it greatly, but I think Blake's a little perturbed by the whole thing.  He adores his grandpa, don't get me wrong.  But I think he just wants his normal life back.  I do too, to be honest.
 
I am tired of being tired.  I hate having everything I eat go right through me.  I hate the pain and the exhaustion.  But I also know that I am blessed.  Some people die of pancreatitis.  I am still here, so I thank God for that.  I don't know when I am going back to work.  A couple weeks maybe?  Even that seems inconceivable in my current state of health.  I can barely shower without getting shaky and dizzy. 
 
I have been longing to get back on here and blog, but I couldn't log in to Blogger from the hospital.  My parents have the boys with them right now, so I am going to take advantage of it and go take a nap.  Love you all!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristie,
I just wanted you to know that I have been praying for you and your family over the last several weeks. I sure hope that you can get back to feeling like yourself soon. You are being covered in lots of prayer and love.

Lisa Miller

Kristiem10 said...

Thanks Lisa. I can't tell you how much that means to me. :)