CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to School

The boys had to go back to school today.  I think they were ready for the return to routines.  Especially with me still recovering from my "health crisis" as I've come to think of it. 

Eric, his mom and Drew left for another drug trial visit on New Year's Day.  They stayed overnight at a hotel in Indiana.  Blake and I went to my mom and dad's house for supper.  Mom traditionally makes sauerkraut and sausage on New Year's Day.  She made me some noodle and rice soup since I couldn't eat the sauerkraut and sausage.  Blake and I stayed overnight there.  Yesterday, we went to lunch at Bob Evans and then walked around Wal-Mart for awhile.  It wasn't too difficult, thought I was tired when we got back to their house.  Mom and Dad watched Blake and I took a nap. 

They brought me back home around four o'clock and my sister showed up as they were leaving.  So, she and my niece Danielle hung out with us until eight o'clock and Blake was in bed.  And as they were leaving, Eric, his mom and Drew came home.  Perfect timing. 

Drew did well overall for his drug trial appointment.  They neglected to tell us the appointment was a three hour one, so that was a surprise for them, but there were no blood draws involved, so that made Drew happy.

I have a doctor's appointment today with the Infectious Disease doctor.  They will draw my blood to see if my levels are going back to normal.  My dad is giving up another one of his days off to take me.  And my sweet sister in law is coming to watch the boys after school. 

3 comments:

theotherlion said...

You just need to stay out of the hospital. Deal? Deal.

Kristiem10 said...

:)

fragilemom said...

Good to have you back. Take it easy.