CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Plenty of Socks

See these socks?


What is so special about these socks? you might ask.  Nothing in and of themselves.  But they are Blake's socks.  Have I mentioned that Blake has very sensitive feet?  I don't think I have.  Anyway, in the mornings, if I help him get his socks on, I have to be very careful not to touch his feet with my hands or he squirms and kicks me. 

So that is why I found it humorous when last night I went to check on him in his bed.  He was wearing all of those socks on his feet.  All twenty-one of them.  And it looked like this:




except his feet were also jammed in there amidst the twenty-one socks.  He has trouble falling asleep, you see.  So he entertains himself with what he can find.  This case being socks.  And it's not the first time he's done it.  I guess it gives him some sensory imput.  He is tactilely defensive but apparently seeks deep pressure imput at the same time.  Believe me, there was plenty of deep pressure there.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that boy!!

Lisa said...

Too cute!