CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Daylight Savings Time.  Love how it was sunny when I got up this morning, but I am tired from one less hour of sleep.

The boys had Parents' Night Out last night.  They took the bus (which they both love!) and went bowling.  They both seemed to have had fun and they were both happy when we picked them up. 

Today is my great nephew's baptism.  Kelly is watching the boys for us.  Eric has been asked to be Caleb's godfather.

I am pretty sure I am having a pancreatitis attack.  Obviously it is not as bad as when I was in the hospital for the last time, but it isn't fun.  I read that mild to moderate pancreatitis can go away on its own within a week or so.  A couple weeks ago, I started having a twinge in my side here and there.  It only lasted a second, so I didn't give it much thought.  But I have been having real pain since Wednesday or so.  I am probably going to call my gastroenterologist on Monday, but I am hoping she won't admit me to the hospital.  My pain is not severe.  Not pleasant, but I wouldn't call it severe.  I  called her office on Thursday to get an appointment, but ironically, she had gone home sick herself and they said she wouldn't be there on Friday, either.  We shall see. 

It is supposed to be a beautiful day.  It already is, actually. 

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

0 comments: