CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

We got an iPad

Welll, we did it. We broke down and bought an iPad. Or should I say, I broke Eric down and we bought an iPad. Either way, we now own one. We got it on after an IEP meeting and talking with the Occupational Therapist about Blake's handwriting, or lack there of. The first app I bought after we got it was iType Words. His OT said he really liked it in therapy and the app forces you to form the letters correctly. He loves this app and we've used it every day. Several times a day, actually. And amazingly, I can already see an improvement in the way he writes the letters. Not sure how well this will translate into using a pencil and paper, but it is improvement nonetheless. I am so excited about this and I am constantly looking for new apps for them.  If you have any suggestions on apps, let me know!


1 comments:

theotherlion said...

I will send you a message or post it somehow.