CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2012

Drew's grade had a reward trip today.  They were to go putt putt golfing.  I made up a schedule for Drew and showed it to him this morning before school.  (I didn't want to show it to him too soon or he would perseverate on it)  His aide told me at lunch that he didn't want to get on the bus at first, but she convinced him.  When the other kids got on the bus with him, he was happy. 

He played eighteen holes of putter golf.  He had three other boys (I think) with him.  His aide, Mrs. H. helped him to swing his putter, but said that by the end of the time, Drew said, "Let me do it myself!" to her.  She did and he did it by himself. 

He told me after school that he went on the bus and he played golf with Gavin.  I thought it was great!

0 comments: