CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Funny Drew

My grandmother lives in Tennessee with my aunt Deb.  They are staying at my mom and dad's house for a few days for a visit.  I went over by myself on Sunday evening for a visit, but left the kids at home with Eric.

Tuesday morning, I decided we were going to drop in at Mom and Dad's house for a short visit. I told Drew that Grandpa Vagedes would be there but Grandma was working and wouldn't be there.  I said that Great-grandma Hierholzer would be there with my aunt Deb.  I explained that Great-grandma was Grandpa's mom.   We got there and no one was there.  So we went back home, and I told the boys that we'd try again later. 

About two hours later, Drew came out of his room and said, "Where is she?"  I asked, "Where is who?"  He said, "That new grandma.  I go see her?"  I laughed out loud, but he didn't see what was so funny.  I showed him pictures from our family reunion last year to refresh his memory.  We are waiting to hear back from them so he can go back to Grandpa Vagedes' house to see "that new Grandma".

0 comments: