CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Silly Blake

Blake is in an extremely happy mood today. When he got up, he said, "look Mom, it's for you! I made it." It was the sand art necklace he made at day camp yesterday. I said, "it is for me? Well, thank you," and put it on. "Do ya like it?" he asked. I said I loved it, and just to prove it, I kissed the necklace. He said, "Aww, shucks. That's cute." Five minutes later,he showed Eric something else he made at camp, and I heard Eric saying how nice it was. Blake said, "aww, hug it Daddy" Eric left for work, and Blake was lying on his belly in front of the front door. He was talking to himself and said,"It is sunny out today. It is gawgeous! Is growing flowers! Hi ant! (opened front door and picked up ant off step). Are you Thomas? Hi Thomas. Goodbye!" and threw the ant back outside. Next he kissed his own arm,said, "I love you, Blake!" to himself and ran off. Silly guy.

0 comments: