CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So proud of Blake

Tonight was the school Christmas program.  They've been practicing their songs for weeks, the first one was "All I'm Gettin' For Christmas is...Nuttin'"  and "Feliz Navidad"  Their grade was fourth in line to sing.  He had to sit in a chair while the other kids sang.  When it was his turn, his aide, Mrs. T. didn't go up with him.  He went up and stood where he was supposed to.  Kelly, my niece Danielle and I went down on the floor to take pictures.  He waved and said, "Hi, D.L.!" (his name for Danielle)  He stood still and smiled and looked around for the most part, until he said, "Kelly, take a picture with your camera!"   She complied.  He did great!  He behaved well as far as I could see, and even though it sounds like he was disruptive, it wasn't bad at all.  I was quite tickled to see him do so well. 

0 comments: