CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 18, 2013

More Pyramid Run?

Drew is obsessed with Temple Run.  He wanted more running games, so over several weeks, we've downloaded all the Temple Run games, a game called Pyramid Chase, and several others.  He likes Pyramid Chase, but now he wants a new one.  I told him I'd look for him.  He said, "Oh, Mommy!  Thank you.  You will do your best, right?!"  lol.  Right.  I did look, but apparently there isn't a big market for multiple types of pyramid running games. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how he encouraged you.
Sounds like something heard from is aide. Mark

Bonnie@TheFragileXFiles said...

I think Subway Surfers is a racing game similar to Temple Run, has he tried that one?

Kristiem10 said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Bonnie. We have it. :)