CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

A little fish oil in the eye to start the morning off right

So, yesterday morning, I decided to try putting an Omega 3-6-9 capsule in Blake's milk. I had talked it over with his doctor the day before and he said Omegas are good for anyone to take, and he said that they can decrease agressive behavior in some children. So, I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try. What's the worst that can happen? Well, I'll tell ya. The worst that can happen is that while puncturing the softgel with a pin, you can somehow squirt yourself in the eye, forehead and hair. And, in case you didn't know, omegas are made of Flax oil and FISH oil. Oh, the lovely smell of fish oil. I dropped the softgel like a hot potato and ran to the shower. That is how much I hate the smell of fish. Blake thought this was great fun, and stripped off his Pull Up and got in the shower with me. I swear I could smell that junk the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Donnetta said...

AH, the things we do for our children.

Hope your eye is feeling better (and... um...that you are smelling better) ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well for you....lol