CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

"Woody, where ahhhh youuuuuuu?"



"He in the gawage (garage)" That's what Blake was going around the house calling this morning. I helped him look, and I found Woody under Blake's bed. I called for Blake, so Blake could discover Woody himself. He said, "Hello, Woody!" and picked him up by the boot. He brought him into the kitchen. Woody has to do his daily dance on the dance floor, aka the kitchen floor. Woody's cowboy boots make nice tapshoes.

9 comments:

Kelly w/2 Fraggles said...

Blake is such a sweetie--you gotta love him. Woody is a great dancer. Has he ever met Blake's cousin, Anthony?

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh!!! that is so sweet.

Barb said...

We have a spidey for our entertainment. But he doesn't dance. liam does that for us.

Chris said...

Hey , You should put Blake on the bottom of Woody's boot so he will be like the Woody in the orginal movie(fyi, in the orginal movie Andy was written on th bottom of his boot)

Blog said...

That's ADORABLE!

Kristiem10 said...

Chris, I should, but that would probably make Drew mad, since Woody actually belongs to him. When we got it, I almost wrote Drew on his boot, though. Ahh, Woody is commencing his dance again this morning as I type.

a said...

SOoooooooo cute! My boys LOVED Woody too. Especially my littlest one.

theotherlion said...

Another reason Blake and Punkin should meet--WOODY! When we went to visit my great uncle (fx) he (without knowing that Punkin liked Woody) went into one of his drawers and pulled out a mini Woody doll for Punkin!

Kristiem10 said...

the other lion, that is very cool. I imagine Blake would like to run Woody around in a stroller, if he had one. He does take a turn in the trunk of Blake's Little Tikes car from time to time.