CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cookies

Last night, Drew kept asking me for cookies. We didn't have any, so I decided
to make some for him. He could hardly wait for them to cool. Blake wanted to help and climbed on the counter to watch. When I put the last batch in, I left a bit of dough in the bowl so I could eat it. I left the room for one second, and this is what I came back to:

Thieves!

I put the cookies in te fridge on the cooling rack to reduce the waiting time.


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Kristie,
Your blog is fantastic! It was nice to meet you the other night. I am so glad that I get to play with Blake at school. He is such a happy boy! Take care,
Jenna McCune

Anonymous said...

Boy does your hubby look like mine when I bake cookies ;-)