CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Drew's Favorite Christmas Song

My mom got a birthday gift from her cousin Julie. It is a button (Think: Easy button from Staples) that plays "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas". Well, Drew loves that thing. He is a child after my own heart, because I love that song, too. He keeps telling Grandma that he wants "Christmas". The cutest part is that he will sing along with it. You know the part where she says, "Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toys..." Well, Drew says, "No dinky, dinky toys" So cute. The button lights up, and he likes to curl up in a ball and watch the lights in the dark. We were at Mom and Dad's house last night to celebrate their birthdays and Drew took the button in the dark bathroom and closed the door. I went to see what he was doing, and he said, "You go out of here, Mommy." For your listening enjoyment:
I Want A Hippopatomus For Christmas

1 comments:

Delete said...

Kristie-That song is so funny! Actually, I once went to a homeschool presentation where the speaker said to let kids rush up to press an "easy" staples button when they completed at their work as so of an incentive to say that they were done. How much more fun would it be to get to push the Hippo button when an assignment was completed! It might really be something I need to look into :0)

I also wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog today. I have just felt God's words pouring over me today through words of encouragement like yours.

Blessings-
Jenny