CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ever have one of those moments..

when as a parent, you just make a stupid threat? Drew was being grumpy, wouldn't come in the house after school, refused to take off his coat, and was talking nasty, and grumbling. I said, "Drew, do you want to go to bed right now?" He said, "No." I said, "Well, if you don't start talking nice, you are going to bed for the night." He said, "Um, I'll sit right here" patting the couch. I said, "Ok, but you better behave." He said, "Whew!" lol.

Ok, so on to other things. When Blake came home from school, I said, "Look who's home!" to Drew. Blake said, "Hi, brother!"

And finally, Drew got his first invitation to a birthday party. A little girl who goes to his school is going to have a skating birthday party. We're definitely going, but I doubt he'll be skating. Seems like a broken bone waiting to happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...yes I have. Some of them are now games, like when Rachel has a little boo boo and a giant wail. I tell a sibling close at hand to go get the knife so we can cut off the injured area. The realize just how stupid that is and get over their annoying behavior.

Kristiem10 said...

LOL! That is hilarious! I must have a warped sense of humor, or parenting or somthing.