CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Photo Trial

Not gonna happen, I'm afraid. First of all, I cannot get both boys to sit together. They immediately take off in opposite directions. I resorted to taking separate pictures of them. Drew did great, and smiled at the camera. Of course, he tried to take the camera away from me as I was taking the pic, too. Here are some samples:





Now, Blake on the other hand, did not want to wear his Christmas sweater, did not want to sit on the sofa, and did not want to smile. This pic was after several deleted crying pictures. I was making silly noises that made him smile through his tears. Not a great look for Christmas cards:


So, I think I'll put cards with my blog address for people to see what my boys look like. Of course, most of the time, the pics of my kids are in their underwear, but hey! That is what they wear. Who am I to trick people into believing my kids wear matchy-matchy sweaters all the time?

1 comments:

Maddy said...

Yes it took me several years to realise and acknowledge that those kind of formal photo shoots were not for us.
These as so much more expressive anyway.
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.