CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My New Look

So, on Black Friday (I always type that 'Blake Friday') my sister Kelly and I were shopping at Children's Place. There was a girl working there who had the cutest hair. I told her I loved her hair and wanted to get it cut like that. She said, "Well, my friend Jen did it. She works at the Ecotage Spa in Macy's. Tell her to cut it like Amanda's." So we walked over to the spa, and asked about Jen. They said Jen wasn't working. I asked if there was anyone else available. They said, "If you want it cut like Amanda, you really should come back. That is Jen's signature cut." So I did. I made an appointment yesterday, and went last night. The place was two hours away. I think Eric thought I was nuts, but hey! It was fun. So my sister went with me. And, she decided while she was there to get her hair cut, too. The girl next to Jen did it, so we were together. Fun! Anyway, here are the before and after pics.




Kelly before:


Kelly after:

No she's not grumpy, she's just striking a pose. She was a little disappointed that it didn't look more different, but said it feels a lot better. I think it's cute.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute

Anonymous said...

I love it! I want to do that but I would end up with an afro. Too cute

Maddy said...

I've gone short too [probably not the ideal time of year for such a change but there you go]
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Leanne said...

Very cute - I love it! Kelly's before and after isn't as dramatic, but still a very cute cut. I need to do something - not sure what with mine. *shrug*

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! Very Cute!

shoeaddict said...

Looks very good! How do your boys react to a change in your appearance?

Crooked Eyebrow said...

I love yours!
wow, i wish mine looked that good afterwards!

Anonymous said...

Oh, love the new haircuts!!!
Peggy E.

firstcuz said...

You both are so pretty. I miss hangin'. Your cut looks great. You know that sounds like something my sis and I would do!